Selasa, 05 Mei 2009

Loving Nokia Web Browser! 2009

Yes its official, I'm now a Nokia Web Browser enthusiast leaving cold the Opera Mini 4.2 and Tea Shark unearth and untouch, dump to the sink down to the drain, and I'm just kidding, hahaha.

I come to realize that Nokia Web Browser offers more features, easy to use and faster than the two. I downloaded Opera Mini before as per influence by web techs but it really came out very short against Nokias very own.

Nokia Web Browser is rich in feature and options. What I like most is its capability to copy, cut and paste details, a very important feature for web bloggers like me who often use my mobile phone to write my post than my laptop. I have to admit, im writing my post only during free time like when I'm riding a bus or jeepney or when I'm at the park or mall waiting for somebody etc, its my mobile phone thats always with me being handy. Another good feature of the browser was its ability to zoom in web pages more than 100% of the original size. Opera mini dont have this capability and so is the Teashark.

Nokia Browser can also swap Windows without closing the current page, this would give users multiple page browsing experience, most welcomed feature for typical for heavy web user like me who often visit several website at once. Web Tools includes image viewing and saving, webpage saving among others.

I know their were still a lot of things to be learned about Nokia Web Browser and I havent really discovered its full potential but I'm learning them all one by one and yet with this knowledge, I can already conclude that this is the best mobile Browser I've use so far.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008