Selasa, 26 Mei 2009

Nokia N97 For North America Arriving June 2nd 2009

I told you a couple days ago the Nokia N97 NAM was coming soon, but I wasn’t sure of the exact date. Well, Nokia just notified one of their major North American distributors of the estimated shipping date: June 2nd, 2009! How accurate are we? We were spot-on with the Nokia 5800 NAM’s release date! I’m not sure what this means for the release date in other parts of the world.

Nokia n97 June 2nd

Like I mentioned previously, you can expect many of the U.S. retailers to sell the Nokia N97 NAM for around $600 even if the suggested price is $699. I’m hoping those who pre-ordered the Nokia N97 already will get theirs right away. As you may recall, customers who pre-ordered the Nokia 5800 NAM from nokiausa.com did not get theirs until a month after the other retailers like Amazon and Dell. Update: The Nokia N97 pre-order at Amazon is now $604.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008